Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Zombie Tramp! The Undead Prostitute

While at Comic Con in Emerald City, I passed a booth that caught my eye. Once I approached and browse the contents of their display, I realized that the Zombie Tramp was the culprit. She was so dead, so hot, and so unnatural looking. Not to mention the witty double entendre "She'll blow your brains out".  Needless to say, I am a sucker for anything zombie related. There are only 2 issues out right now (of 3 total) and I tried to get the guy at the booth to give me both for a discount, but he was rigid and I had to pay a full FIVE dollars for each of them. BUT, in retrospect, I am glad that I paid full price because I know that it is important to support indie comics, and I want Dan Mendoza to do a third issue. I have to know how the story ends!

Here is the story: Janey Belle is a high class prostitute, 'serving' the most wealthy and famous 'A' list celebs and moguls. She makes appearances at red carpet events, and knows the 'ins' and 'outs' of the boudoir. She is pimped out by a transvestite named Madame George. When Ms. George gets into some trouble with the law, she makes a deal for her freedom by arranging for Janey to spend an evening 'working' with the sheriff. But, the sheriff has other plans in mind as he leads her to the basement where his zombie son is chained... and the rest unfolds from there. I don't want to spoil too much of the comic.

In essence, this comic is a boob-fest with a fast moving story and a love-affair with blood and gore. EXTREMELY entertaining to read, and consequently one of my favorite comics acquired at the Con. Totally blindsided me, took me by surprise, and satisfied my zombie desires. I think the reason I liked it so much, aside from the undead presence throughout, is because the story is SO goofy and whacked out. If you don't like comic nudity (huge balloon-like boobies and pantie shots galore) then steer clear of this one.

Chad de Lisle is a newly married college student in Utah. He spends much of his day with his wife Hilary and their dog Bobby Dylan. He spends his weekends as a Dungeon Master for his friend's Dungeon's and Dragon's games.

His website:

http://www.resmirch.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment